Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.

Go down 
+3
kigbariom
NaFrey
NFPunch
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bullz

Bullz

I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 am

oi

Slugs

use em

dont forget recon clothes

+ Buffalo springfield, Stop hey whats that sound,call of duty black ops going down

you guys got headsets right

use them

its useful
Back to top Go down
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:10 pm

I FORGOT WHAT NUMBER THIS IS BUT WHATEVER.

i) Sprinting is generally a bad idea if you plan on doing it all the time. For example: tiny challenge called "no-sprinting in a game". All you have to do is not sprint for an entire game and see how your accuracy and awareness fare. For me, my K/D went from a negative from sprinting all the time to a positive from being aware of my surroundings.

ii) Some guns function at a certain range and use certain specializations to achieve these ranges. Try playing around with the red dot, 4x scope, magnum ammo and marksman training to get these kinds of ranges.

iii) As a medic, you have more than a few roles. Ones I can think up are primary offensive medic, defensive medic, team medic and suppressive medic. Primary offensive means that you're a well rounded medic class, taking firepower and agility into consideration. You'll have enough speed with the LW pack to catch up with your fallen teammates and enough to reach the front lines to counter the other classes. As a defensive medic, you mainly hold points and keep your team on the ball with constant medkits and revives to hold the enemy back long enough. Speed isn't an issue as a defensive medic, so try using weapon specializations or medkit augments to help your team mow the enemy down. As a team medic, your main objective is to keep the team alive. Probably most useful on rush or conquest maps. Medkit augments and speed are vital to the effectiveness of a team medic. As a suppressive medic, you let your team to the talking. Your main objective is to keep yourself and your team alive, while holding a certain area, and while keeping the enemy away from said area. All specializations and augments are taken into consideration, so don't be afraid to try some out.

iv) In squad deathmatch, a situation where the enemy is nearby and a teammate is dead means NO REVIVING. It's more of a liability than a profit.

v) TIP: In Panama Canal Squad Rush, Defenders, A: [ASSAULT, XM8 P, M443-GRACH, 4X SCOPE, MAG. AMMO, NONE] From the top floor of the construction site, get behind the two piles of brick and behind the one pylon. Watch the warehouse and the lower area by the containers. Guaranteed to keep the enemy off the MCOM for a while.

vi) In Rush maps, a leak in defense means having your whole team run back to the MCOM like a bunch of babby flies. So be smart; judge how many people are running to the MCOM, and how many should stay back. If you happen to be an extra squad in the fray of all this, run back to the front lines and keep the other team babbies off.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:25 am

you should use all the weapons in bc2

mines are

medic : PKM + 4x + magnum ammo / M60 + 4x + mag amm ( for ramboh)

recon : LONG RANGE : GOL + 12x + spot scope ( why not mag amm?, cuz you only need 1 shot in the head, but armor is a good choice too)
SHORT RANGE : vss, ammo, body armor

assault : maps with long distance fighting : AN-94 + 4x + mag amm + Grenade Launcher
maps with short distance fighting AKA houses stuff liek dat : F2000 + 4x + Mag amm + shotty attachment

engi : UMP / AKS + CARL ( short distance fightan ) / RPG ( tank maps )
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:36 pm

sorry double post

BUT REPHRASE THAT

THE BEST BOLT ACTION SNIPER RIFLE IS THE SV-98

NO IM NOT TROLLING THIS IS WHY NAFREY IS THE BEST SNIPER IN THIS CLAN

JEEZ NAF WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME JEEZ GOD JEEZ GOD JEEZ HOD HOD HOD HOD HPJOD IO)H kfjaw'df asdf
Back to top Go down
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:20 pm

IT IS TRUE.

CAPSLOCK ENHANCES THE AMOUNT OF RAGE THAT IS EMANATED FROM YOUR GALLS.

I DON'T KNOW.
Back to top Go down
MC-117

MC-117

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Hey I own BC2 too Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonblacksecretagent.blogspot.com
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:47 pm

why sad fez MC? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000
Paranoia

Paranoia

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:32 am

Learning the default Ironsights/Scopes has several advantages:

1. your spec-1 slot can be used for more ammo, an extra GRANATA or even the ability to run faster than that wookie even with the largest family-ducking weapon in the GAME.

2. Ironsights are more open for some weapons i.e shootcannons than the red dot, which reduces tunnel vision and saves time glancing around the red dot or acog.

3. Some default sniper scopes come with marked range-dots as mentioned earlier in the thread, will make your life easier when trying to counter-snipe or landing that perfect marksman.

4.Ironsights are perfectly centered on the weapons which removes the instinctive and time-consuming ninja-adjustment when using the optics at long-er range[s].

5.Ironsights draw i.e right-click faster than one with optics which could give you the crucial half-millisecond you need.
Back to top Go down
http://paraseznou.blogspot.com/
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 pm

NaFrey wrote:
why sad fez MC? Sad

Because he said Tutu
Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Tutu sad babby booboo...
Back to top Go down
Paranoia

Paranoia

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:37 pm

booboo gonna shoot yew dewd
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Booboo be shooting me yewyew so i say pewpew not qewqew? I be too propro for your hurrdurr and herpderp.
Back to top Go down
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:53 pm

What is this...
Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 am

This...Is...PGTF2!!!
Back to top Go down
Paranoia

Paranoia

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Some maps are better for prolonged UAV sessions.

others are better for a quick pop-in and out as staying will cause death.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:28 am

this game is dead

dead to me, fucking patch destroyed my aiming capabilities

yeah sure i can still kill people but its only for 40% of what my kills used to be

fuck dice
Back to top Go down
MC-117

MC-117

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Weeaboo!
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 pm

MC-117 wrote:
Weeaboo!

what is weeaboo in this thread mc?

i really dont understand

NOT TROLLING : /
Back to top Go down
MC-117

MC-117

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 pm

dice trolled you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2