Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.

Go down 
+3
kigbariom
NaFrey
NFPunch
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NFPunch

NFPunch

I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. Empty
PostSubject: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:23 am

Bad Company 2 takes skill, you can't just run out like rambo and expect to get a killstreak without dying, I myself sometimes do this, and fail miserably.

1. Never go solo, always stick with your team and you know, try to help them by throwing ammo/health boxes when needed.
2. Always spot enemies, doing this will help your team a lot and give you a shit load of points. Oh, I forgot, press q to spot enemies.
3. Don't go recon just for the sake of balancing your K/D ratio, instead go medic or assault.
4. Always use the UAV with the increased optics package, this enables you to attack from long range while being out of the danger zone.
5. If the M-COM station is inside a destructable building, rape the shit out of it with rockets and C4.

And guys, feel free to post more tips. Smile

Last edited by NFPunch on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wheres my sig)
Back to top Go down
http://www.facepunch.com lol
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:20 pm

6. If you plan to attack the enemy, always do your best to flank them; attack them from the side. If your playing the 'Assault' class during this, bring a 'Medic' with you, and vice versa.
7. When playing Recon, cover is everything. Use your camouflage if it isn't obvious enough. When playing the 'counter-sniper', always report the enemy sniper's whereabouts to your team. Don't play selfish and act like you can take care of him on your own. He just might have an M95 with him, that's bad news for your head.
8. People just love getting noob-tubed (may mean many different things, the most common being getting killed by the M2 Carl Gustav). Sooo, noob-tube them back. But, DO NOT waste your rockets on enemy Soldiers, they might just have a tank at their disposal. Rape the crap out of the tanks, not the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Great tips, I can brush up my game with these. + rep both of ya.

Remember, the Carl Gustav is a great weapon.
Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:30 am

kigbariom wrote:

Indeed. The moment I unlocked it was the moment I brought down 3 choppers and got the whole of Somalia to fight against the UN Forces in Black Hawk Down (God I love that movie...). Though...

*note to self* Do not try rocket jumping in Bad Company 2.
Back to top Go down
NFPunch

NFPunch

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 am

NaFrey wrote:
kigbariom wrote:

Indeed. The moment I unlocked it was the moment I brought down 3 choppers and got the whole of Somalia to fight against the UN Forces in Black Hawk Down (God I love that movie...). Though...

*note to self* Do not try rocket jumping in Bad Company 2.

I rocket jump all the time in BC2, I guess that's the reason for all my deaths.
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:59 am

lol. Nahh... I wouldn't think so, I would blame the Carl for all your deaths. And the fact that most of the time, our teammates PWN! *sarcasm intended*
Back to top Go down
NFPunch

NFPunch

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:05 pm

NaFrey wrote:
lol. Nahh... I wouldn't think so, I would blame the Carl for all your deaths. And the fact that most of the time, our teammates PWN! *sarcasm intended*

Wait, Carl has bc2?
Back to top Go down
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:57 am

NFPunch wrote:
NaFrey wrote:

Wait, Carl has bc2?

No, we're talkin about Carl Gustav, aka Hot Carl, aka Dirty Gustav, aka noob tube, aka fuckin' gay rocket faggot
Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:36 pm

NFPunch wrote:
Wait, Carl has bc2?

lol. Punch, there's no way in HELL I'd blame Carl/Skeek for anything, man! xD

@Kig:
Shocked This is the first time I've seen (or heard) of those nicknames... Maybe because people are embarassed to say it ingame? I dunnoo...

OH, AND BY THE WAY. KIG, I Haz Mumble nao. Pwease teach me hao to use it :3. cat
Back to top Go down
NFPunch

NFPunch

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:54 pm

kigbariom wrote:
NFPunch wrote:
NaFrey wrote:

Wait, Carl has bc2?

No, we're talkin about Carl Gustav, aka Hot Carl, aka Dirty Gustav, aka noob tube, aka fuckin' gay rocket faggot

Shiit, I totally forgot about the Carl Gustav, haven't used it in weeks.
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:54 am

9.) An edit to the above, you should ALWAYS report the position of enemy units. Knowing the position of a tank, or a gun emplacement with an enemy manning it is ALWAYS useful.

10.) If your planning on assaulting a building that is KNOWN to have enemy occupants, spam grenades. If playing Assault, all the better because of the 'nade launcher. The grenades arc, and so have a tendency to kill those who are hiding in the hard-to-reach areas.

11.) Armored vehicles (tanks and IFV's (Infantry Fighting Vehicles)) are better used at the side or flank of the enemy. Unless you have the armor upgrade, you will get blown to smithereens in a matter of seconds if you attack head-on, without Allies protecting the flanks.
Back to top Go down
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:33 am

Yay for my contribution to the topic! Gimme a priizreashh.

12) Always consider your weapon of choice according to your role in your team/squad and your location on the map. For example, an engineer with a shotgun and anti-tank mines on the attacking end won't do you any good. On the other hand, on defense, this kind of tactic may or may not work, depending on the situation.

13) As a recon, your primary role is reconnaissance aka spot dey motherhubbards from across the map with your scopey-scope. While you are given a sniper rifle, your primary role is to infiltrate the enemy and attack from a position that would benefit your team. Mortars and C4 should always be utilized in a round, whether it's to take out a stationary AT or demolish a building full of enemies.

That's all I got for now. D:
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:45 pm

14.)
  • noobs like me should stick to being a medic, its fun, you get a lot of points, and ah yeah its cool too running with paddles, zapping 'em in the face,

• oh yeah and you can be the tide holder if you're playing in a rush maps, believe me

• LMG's dont quite work for me i dont know if its the lag or the way i handle the gun, i choose SAIGA shot gun, its good for clearing buildings, CQC, and pushing with squad

• Always, ALLLLLLWAYSSSSS try to drop health kits when your team mates are trying to hold a ground (EX. hiding behind a big rock etc.) while they're being mowed by enemies, try to give them cover fire, randomly shoot your LMG where the enemy is firing from, so that your team can move

thats all from me naw sunny
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Bullz wrote:
14.)
  • noobs like me should stick to being a medic, its fun, you get a lot of points, and ah yeah its cool too running with paddles, zapping 'em in the face,

• oh yeah and you can be the tide holder if you're playing in a rush maps, believe me

• LMG's dont quite work for me i dont know if its the lag or the way i handle the gun, i choose SAIGA shot gun, its good for clearing buildings, CQC, and pushing with squad

• Always, ALLLLLLWAYSSSSS try to drop health kits when your team mates are trying to hold a ground (EX. hiding behind a big rock etc.) while they're being mowed by enemies, try to give them cover fire, randomly shoot your LMG where the enemy is firing from, so that your team can move

Bullz is credit to team! xD
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:06 pm

NaFrey wrote:
Bullz wrote:
14.)

Bullz is credit to team! xD

thank you my good man cheers
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:20 pm

15.) A tip from the resident PGBC2 Sniper (me Very Happy ):
- On most snipers in-game (the M24, the SV-98 Snaiperskaya, the T88-S and the M95), there are what we like to call, 'range-finder dots'. They are used, as the name implies, in judging the distance to the target.

In-game, they may seem unimportant, and act like they're just there for design and game accuracy. But in fact, these may definitely guarantee a headshot in a counter-sniper operation. Never underestimate the range-finder dot...
Back to top Go down
NFPunch

NFPunch

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:13 am

Adding some tips to my own thread. These tips are mostly "RUSH" orientated.

16) Please don't go recon just for the sake of your K/D ratio. We're all trying to win and that is what matters.

17) Always use anything at your disposal, if there's a bradley or a tank that is at your base, feel free to be the owner of that shiny new tank.

18) Never use the M2 CG as a primary weapon, using rockets instead of bullets to kill is a bad tactic and you should be ashamed of yourself.

19) DON'T FLY THE HELICOPTER IF YOU CAN'T FLY FOR SHIT. Practice in empty servers instead.

20) Spam 40mm smoke grenades as cover. Trust me, it really works. Unless if your enemy has already spotted you.

21) As an attacker, if you find that your team can't move up. Spam the M-COM with rockets.

Well, that's all my tips for today. Very Happy
By the way, why isn't my name coloured like every other PGTF2-er?
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 am

NFPunch wrote:

16) Please don't go recon just for the sake of your K/D ratio. We're all trying to win and that is what matters.

17) Always use anything at your disposal, if there's a bradley or a tank that is at your base, feel free to be the owner of that shiny new tank.

18) Never use the M2 CG as a primary weapon, using rockets instead of bullets to kill is a bad tactic and you should be ashamed of yourself.

19) DON'T FLY THE HELICOPTER IF YOU CAN'T FLY FOR SHIT. Practice in empty servers instead.

20) Spam 40mm smoke grenades as cover. Trust me, it really works. Unless if your enemy has already spotted you.

21) As an attacker, if you find that your team can't move up. Spam the M-COM with rockets.

HNNNG. You're saying I should stop my Recon-ing, aren't you? But unlike the other Recons, I'm a team guy. I throw sensors, spot possible threats, call in mortars, cover allies. Very Happy .

As for the name-thing, dunnow. I think Kig accidentally removed you as he was changing some stuff.
Back to top Go down
NFPunch

NFPunch

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 am

NaFrey wrote:
NFPunch wrote:

HNNNG. You're saying I should stop my Recon-ing, aren't you? But unlike the other Recons, I'm a team guy. I throw sensors, spot possible threats, call in mortars, cover allies. Very Happy .

As for the name-thing, dunnow. I think Kig accidentally removed you as he was changing some stuff.

Naah, I'm not saying you should stop your recon-ing. As far as I have observed, your aiming is much more better than mine. I think I'm better fit as a soldier while you spot and cover me from enemies.
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 pm

22) Never use SPRINT as your main method of exercise. I learned this the hard way. I payed with meh KPD. As far as I know, there are 3 GOOD reasons to use your sprint:
22.1)At the FAAAAAR end of a map, and I mean FAAAAAR. For example, if your Recon and you get left behind, THAT'S a good reason to Sprint

22.2)When you're über low on health, and you know for a FACT that you will be able to make it out of the fray. Aside from that, if you have teammates nearby, they will be able to provide ample cover for you to sprint out of there.

22.3)You MAY use sprint when exploiting holes in the enemy's defences. Such as when one M-COM Station is unguarded, and you know that there are no enemies nearby, you may use it.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:32 pm

anyone got any ideas how those range finder works?

usually i only aim slightly above the dot, sometimes head shot and sometimes pass through their ears

a guide would be awesome for every sniper rifle

oh yeah

23. do NOT believe those damage stats on your weapon, its all about accuracy ( hell I've been using recon kit + Thompson + ammo + smg accuracy perk and its awesome )

guys how many [ : I ] clan got bfbc2? maybe we could go to squad death match some time
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Bullz wrote:
anyone got any ideas how those range finder works?

usually i only aim slightly above the dot, sometimes head shot and sometimes pass through their ears

a guide would be awesome for every sniper rifle

oh yeah

23. do NOT believe those damage stats on your weapon, its all about accuracy ( hell I've been using recon kit + Thompson + ammo + smg accuracy perk and its awesome )

guys how many [ : I ] clan got bfbc2? maybe we could go to squad death match some time

I'll make dish reply quick, as I do have school tomorrow, and my late-night limit is 10:30pm. Okay, here goes.

Every dot you see on your sniper rifle, whether that may be the M95, M24, T-88S, or any rifle with range-finder dots, every dot is 200 meters. Do the math here. Because finding the perfect angle is all about prediction. Very Happy

As to how many PGTF2 players have PGBC2, I think we have:
NaFrey
Skeek
Kig
Dispensar
Mudkip
NFPunch
Draco
Bullz

I THINK....

Last edited by NaFrey on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was 200 meters, I think.)
Back to top Go down
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 am

23. a) A weapon is not limited by it's recoil, accuracy or damage. whut bullz says is true, because I've been using the Vintovka with magnum ammo + red dot and I've been getting a lot more kills than before with the M16 or the AN-94. A weapon is mainly about how comfortable you feel with it, like maybe you like more speed in your shots, use a F2000, maybe you like insane damage coupled with insane fire rate, use the MG3. It's all about how comfortable you feel with your customizations and the gun itself.

24) Never EVER look around if you're getting shot. If your fight or flight sense is tingling, be smart and run. Fighting will most likely get you killed when you're near that last objective or that last kill that matters. Get used to your surroundings and work out a flanking maneuver to get that guy that was pissing you off before.

25) LOOK YOUR OPPONENT IN THE EYE WHEN YOU STAB HIM. HERP. IT'LL MAKE YOU A REAL MAN.

26) When using a UAV, consider what you want to do. You have two choices; recon or a stealthy aerial attack. Recon usually benefits your team in the long run, while an attack would draw attention to yourself, but could possibly score you an objective or two.

27) Attack helicopters are one of the few vehicles in the game where the brightness in the cockpit is insane. Counter this by turning down your game's contrast and brightness settings in the game settings, and find one that suits your liking.

28) A little tip I learned from those countless MW2 frag vids: the new zoom toggle function allows for you to effectively search out and destroy the other team. Although this is a huge plus for shotguns/smg/assault rifles, this doesn't work too well for projectile launchers (M2, grenade launchers, etc) and sniper rifles, should you choose to be a sniper. Choose your role on the team carefully.

29) AT mines are a common plague to all those tank drivers out there. Get a couple of buddies to cover your flank and watch for those mines.

30) While stationary ATs may seem like baby veapons, they aren't. They're far more useful than expected, so save them if they're getting busted up.

31) Create your own trenches! It may seem like a dumb idea, but sometimes it could win you some cool points.

32) Consider your map and surroundings when using certain grenade launchers. For example, urban environments (tight, complex buildings and structures) require an accurate and powerful blast of energy without the need of range or angle. The 40mm shotty is good for this. For thick jungle like environments, the 40mm grenade might be better since the opposition won't know what hit 'em. For very low visual maps like snowy, dusty maps, the 40mm smoke might be suited for it. More cover means better chances of surviving. If you can combine three of the grenades in a single environment, then that would be more effective than ever.

That's all I can dish out while I'm tired. I might get started on the maps thing whenever I start getting bored, which is hardly ever. :<
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:51 am

awesome maybe we can make a schedule test fight / for fun

NO HOT CARLS PLZ :<

Reginald Carl II wrote:
23. a) A weapon is not limited by it's recoil, accuracy or damage. whut bullz says is true, because I've been using the Vintovka with magnum ammo + red dot and I've been getting a lot more kills than before with the M16 or the AN-94. A weapon is mainly about how comfortable you feel with it, like maybe you like more speed in your shots, use a F2000, maybe you like insane damage coupled with insane fire rate, use the MG3. It's all about how comfortable you feel with your customizations and the gun itself.

24) Never EVER look around if you're getting shot. If your fight or flight sense is tingling, be smart and run. Fighting will most likely get you killed when you're near that last objective or that last kill that matters. Get used to your surroundings and work out a flanking maneuver to get that guy that was pissing you off before.

25) LOOK YOUR OPPONENT IN THE EYE WHEN YOU STAB HIM. HERP. IT'LL MAKE YOU A REAL MAN.

26) When using a UAV, consider what you want to do. You have two choices; recon or a stealthy aerial attack. Recon usually benefits your team in the long run, while an attack would draw attention to yourself, but could possibly score you an objective or two.

27) Attack helicopters are one of the few vehicles in the game where the brightness in the cockpit is insane. Counter this by turning down your game's contrast and brightness settings in the game settings, and find one that suits your liking.

28) A little tip I learned from those countless MW2 frag vids: the new zoom toggle function allows for you to effectively search out and destroy the other team. Although this is a huge plus for shotguns/smg/assault rifles, this doesn't work too well for projectile launchers (M2, grenade launchers, etc) and sniper rifles, should you choose to be a sniper. Choose your role on the team carefully.

29) AT mines are a common plague to all those tank drivers out there. Get a couple of buddies to cover your flank and watch for those mines.

30) While stationary ATs may seem like baby veapons, they aren't. They're far more useful than expected, so save them if they're getting busted up.

31) Create your own trenches! It may seem like a dumb idea, but sometimes it could win you some cool points.

32) Consider your map and surroundings when using certain grenade launchers. For example, urban environments (tight, complex buildings and structures) require an accurate and powerful blast of energy without the need of range or angle. The 40mm shotty is good for this. For thick jungle like environments, the 40mm grenade might be better since the opposition won't know what hit 'em. For very low visual maps like snowy, dusty maps, the 40mm smoke might be suited for it. More cover means better chances of surviving. If you can combine three of the grenades in a single environment, then that would be more effective than ever.

That's all I can dish out while I'm tired. I might get started on the maps thing whenever I start getting bored, which is hardly ever. :<

25. +1 AUSTRALIUM BAR FOR YOU MY GOOD MAN

30. i never used stationary weapons because i always destroy them with 1 hot carl, and i dont wanna be where that hot carl landed

31. trench? hao? WITH SHOVELS? OR OUR BARE MANLY AUSTRALIUM COATED FISTS?
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Reginald Carl II wrote:

Skeek, you deserve cookies and a +rep for that. Some of these will actually help me. Very Happy . Like #24 right there... That was a flaw of mine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.   I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm pretty good at Bad Company 2. And here are some tips.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next