Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden

Go down 
+5
MC-117
Bullz
Crimson_SoulZ
Reginald Carl II
kigbariom
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden Empty
PostSubject: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:17 am

An appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden

I got a lot of funny looks 9 months ago when I started talking to people about PGTF2
Let’s just say some people were skeptical of the notion that volunteers from all across Asia could come together to create a remarkable pool of human skill – all for the simple purpose of gaming.

No ads. No agenda. No strings attached.

A not decade after its founding, nearly 50 people are in PGTF2 and its sister clans every month - nowhere near a third of the Internet-connected world.

It is the least popular website in the world - but PGTF2 isn’t anything like a commercial clan. It is a community creation, written by volunteers making one game at a time. You are part of our community. And I’m writing today to ask you to protect and sustain PGTF2.

Together, we can keep it free of charge and free of advertising. We can keep it open – you can use the information in PGTF2 any way you want. We can keep it growing – spreading our skills everywhere, and inviting participation from everyone.

Each year at this time, we reach out to ask you and others all across the Pretty Good community to help sustain our joint enterprise with a modest donation of $200, $350, $500 or more.

If you value PGTF2 as a source of information – and a source of inspiration – I hope you’ll choose to act right now.

All the best,

Jimmy Wales

Founder, PGTF2

P.S. You're banned for life

Last edited by kigbariom on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:34 am

I have my credentials lined up and ready to donate Jim-

WAIT.
Back to top Go down
Crimson_SoulZ

Crimson_SoulZ

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:49 am

You don't even tell us how to donate :/

IF THIS IS A TROLL I'M GONNA FREAKING RAGE!
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 am

Dear Mr.Connor Golden

I am writing to inform you that I am officially resigning from my position as Pyro for the PGTF2 effective Monday, November 22.

I would have stayed with the company but due to drama problems, I have to leave this job to rest and recuperate.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with the company. It has been a great experience and I appreciate the support the company has provided me in grooming myself into a successful Pyro.
If I could be of any help during the transition of my resignation, I would love to lend a hand, as training the new pyro member for the PGTF2
Sincerely,
Faik **** ******
A.K.A Bullz
Back to top Go down
MC-117

MC-117

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:19 pm

This need a banner of kig staring at you
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonblacksecretagent.blogspot.com
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:34 pm

I shat brix.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Pretend the banner is me staring at you.

Also Bullz no quitting.
Back to top Go down
Lycan

Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Bullz wrote:
Dear Mr.Connor Golden

I am writing to inform you that I am officially resigning from my position as Pyro for the PGTF2 effective Monday, November 22.

I would have stayed with the company but due to drama problems, I have to leave this job to rest and recuperate.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with the company. It has been a great experience and I appreciate the support the company has provided me in grooming myself into a successful Pyro.
If I could be of any help during the transition of my resignation, I would love to lend a hand, as training the new pyro member for the PGTF2
Sincerely,
Faik **** ******
A.K.A Bullz

AFAIK(As far as I know), you are the BEST PYRO EVAH.

REQUEST DISAPPROVED

AND NO, THAT IS NOT THE ONLY REASON, YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?!

and you haven't paid the overdue debt such as the school fees, the accommodations we provided during your stay in PGTF2, the drama we spent time to act, when starhub was down and milk used up his savings to host the mumble server, and everyone's saliva used in talking to you

And so,

REQUEST DISAPPROVED x5

Note: You must have my approval, five times of your request before quitting PGTF2.
Back to top Go down
http://poofywolfy.com
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:10 am

Sad
I'm so proud
Back to top Go down
MC-117

MC-117

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:19 am

0.0, I wank to that
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonblacksecretagent.blogspot.com
Boltersdriveer

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:19 pm

O_O Wikipedia.
Quote :
Together, we can keep it free of charge and free of advertising.
There are ads. LULUL
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:17 pm

wat how can a quitting letter be rejected what is this i dont even

P.S : to all fucking lurker post so that the forum aint dead, and provide me some entertainment whille in college : /
Back to top Go down
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Wait Bullz, why did you leave the associated groups like AFL team and PGTF2 etc.
Back to top Go down
Maniac

Maniac

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:52 pm

*psssst*

The money goes to some server.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:06 am

kigbariom wrote:
Wait Bullz, why did you leave the associated groups like AFL team and PGTF2 etc.

you kicked me out of every single one ;_;
Back to top Go down
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:14 pm

What a lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden   Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Read: A personal appeal from PGTF2 founder Conor Golden
Page 1 of 1