Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?

Go down 
+5
Bullz
NaFrey
Reginald Carl II
Paranoia
kigbariom
9 posters

Who will do it?
Kig
Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? Vote_lcap33%Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Skeek
Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? Vote_lcap67%Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? Empty
PostSubject: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:30 am

Or can I leave it in Skeek's hands?

Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
Paranoia

Paranoia

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:39 am

I reserve one match vs FFBC2.

/FFBC2leaderpowah
Back to top Go down
http://paraseznou.blogspot.com/
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:51 am

I don't think either of us can do it mostly because I never find competitive clans in BC2.

WE WILL LOOK THOUGH. WATCH AS A I DRUDGE THROUGH THE- oh ne'ermind.
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Wow I akshully voted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:44 pm

i dont wanna vote because i dont like to take sides

but yeah

Squad Rush : Skeek ( Medic lek always)
Nafrey ( Carler )
the other 2 i dunno
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:23 am

guys wanna internal tonight?

and yeah kig will be the one tho choose who goes with who so its not stacked

please?
Back to top Go down
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Like, internal PGBC2 thingy?

Sounds good as long as enough people are playing and we're not all out of our heads like we usually are at night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Got Milk?

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:36 pm

TONIGHT AT 8:30PM

Everyone get in a Mumble. We then will organize a 4v4 squad rush, team captain style. The two best (Bullz and Skeek? Don't know) join opposing teams, and take turns picking people one by one.
Back to top Go down
firestorm

firestorm

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Dammit. Stop making me feel like topping up my steam wallet for BC2.

MUST.WAIT.FOR.BC2.SALE.

MUST.
Back to top Go down
NFPunch

NFPunch

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Got Milk? wrote:

Everyone get in a Mumble. We then will organize a 4v4 squad rush, team captain style. The two best (Bullz and Skeek? Don't know) join opposing teams, and take turns picking people one by one.

Ah crap, sorry guys but I think I'll have to sit this one out.

firestorm wrote:
Dammit. Stop making me feel like topping up my steam wallet for BC2.

MUST.WAIT.FOR.BC2.SALE.

MUST.

Buy it now, this game is totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facepunch.com lol
Crimson_SoulZ

Crimson_SoulZ

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:53 pm

NFPunch wrote:
Got Milk? wrote:

Ah crap, sorry guys but I think I'll have to sit this one out.

It's okay man. Everything got fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:33 am

how about this

everyone use stock weapons of the class

Assault : AEK-971 Vintovka / F2000 Assault - M9 - no Spec 1 - no Spec 2 - no vehicle spec

Medic : PKM LMG / Type 88 LMG - M9 - no Spec 1 - no Spec 2 - no vehicle spec

Engineer : 9A91 Avtomat / XM8 Compact - RPG 7 AT - M9 - no Spec 1 - no Spec 2 - no vehicle spec

Recon : M24 / SV98 Snayperskaya - M9 - no Spec 1 - no Spec 2 - no vehicle spec

All Kits : 870 Combat / M1A1 Thompson / M14 Mod 0 Enhanced / SPAS-12 Combat / NeoStead 2000 Combat / M1 Garrand

Idea : Ban all 1 hit kill weapons / stats with upgrades e.g : Shotgun with slugs, Rockets, Quick Scoping, Mag Amm, Explosion M.II

so no one bitchin about fucking rockets, fucking quick scopes, fucking slugs, fucking mag ammo fucking everything, if you still fail at killing your enemies with vanilla strats idk whats wrong with you, maybe you're a complainer and always be one like the mother fucking fist of the north star

you know like the TF2 Scrims / pug, Vanilla weapons rite?

im so mad yesterday seeing 8 out of 11 person using Rockets, what kind of internal was that??

lets organize it more so its more stable, fun, not rage inducing, and good game for all

but if you guys dont want it its fine, but just dont beeee becchin about people killing you
Back to top Go down
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:39 pm

That was actually the most well-composed post I've ever seen.

We'll have to organize it a little better, i.e cheap strats aren't going to be implemented.

I'll figure something out in a bit, it's pretty early for me and I can't think straight yet.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Reginald Carl II wrote:
That was actually the most well-composed post I've ever seen.

We'll have to organize it a little better, i.e cheap strats aren't going to be implemented.

I'll figure something out in a bit, it's pretty early for me and I can't think straight yet.

WHERES MY GREEN GREEN THINGY ++ REP + REPP ++ +REPRPWPEEPA REPO MANN
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:15 pm

You ask, we give.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:35 pm

NaFrey wrote:
You ask, we give.

tyhanks uhyuk
Back to top Go down
NFPunch

NFPunch

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 am

Bullz wrote:

Idea : Ban all 1 hit kill weapons / stats with upgrades e.g : Shotgun with slugs, Rockets, Quick Scoping, Mag Amm, Explosion M.II

Aren't the M24 and the SV98 technically one hit kill weapons? Atleast at close range they are.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 am

NFPunch wrote:
Bullz wrote:

Aren't the M24 and the SV98 technically one hit kill weapons? Atleast at close range they are.

uhhhh..... thats exactly what i just said
Back to top Go down
NFPunch

NFPunch

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 am

Bullz wrote:
NFPunch wrote:
Bullz wrote:

Idea : Ban all 1 hit kill weapons[/size] / stats with upgrades e.g : Shotgun with slugs, Rockets, Quick Scoping, Mag Amm, Explosion M.II

uhhhh..... thats exactly what i just said

But you said in your previous post that recons are allowed to use the M24 and the SV98.

Bullz wrote:
how about this

everyone use stock weapons of the class

Assault : AEK-971 Vintovka / F2000 Assault - M9 - no Spec 1 - no Spec 2 - no vehicle spec

Medic : PKM LMG / Type 88 LMG - M9 - no Spec 1 - no Spec 2 - no vehicle spec

Engineer : 9A91 Avtomat / XM8 Compact - RPG 7 AT - M9 - no Spec 1 - no Spec 2 - no vehicle spec

Recon : M24 / SV98 Snayperskaya - M9 - no Spec 1 - no Spec 2 - no vehicle spec

It's either that theres a flaw in your rule system or I'm just missing something.
Back to top Go down
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 am

Technically the M24 and SV98 are one-hit kill weapons if quick-scoped. I think in the sense that Bullz is thinking in is a conventional sniper, like stay back and watch your team, and get a couple of pot shots in.

But I've found an EA Taiwan server that we can use to do these things, It's EATW Squad Rush Hardcore Mode. No crosshairs, no map, no HUD, and no spotting on the minimap. Very Happy

Join it whenever for good times, personally, I like it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Got Milk?

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:23 pm

The internal died when the Squad Rush server was full.

This is the same argument during the 'wahh they troll us' PGTF2 scrims.

Do whatever you can to win in the internal, when it happens (4v4 hardcore squad rush). If you are going four CG whores, that's fine. There's a counter to that (just like in TF2, do you seriously believe two huntsman snipers are harder to beat than two scouts? Get real).

The reason the internal died is that the Squad Rush server was full. We went to SQDM to have fun.

Sorry. I still want to try playing an internal, but w/e.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?   Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I organize the first ever official PGBC2 Scrim?
Page 1 of 1