Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I offically ragequit from tf2 for now.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
geniusidiot

geniusidiot

I offically ragequit from tf2 for now. Empty
PostSubject: I offically ragequit from tf2 for now.   I offically ragequit from tf2 for now. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Earlier today went on tf2 and noticed my items were gone. I searched for the answer on google, but never found one. Went onto steam and found out I have been banned from vac servers and had my items taken away. No real reason was given why I was banned , but I thought of what I could've done to be considered a hacker. Finally thought of something: I went afk during the middle of the game. I was banned for having to go to the bathroom during the middle of a game because I was considered idling.
Afk=idling
idling=hacking
afk=hacking
That's just plain b.s.

I am now considered the Über haxor by Valve.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: I offically ragequit from tf2 for now.   I offically ragequit from tf2 for now. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:07 am

1st is this kig? if not then ignore this one

2nd you can just like contact steam support and tell them to check it again if youre really aint cheating or anything

1 guy from india did that and he got away with it
Back to top Go down
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: I offically ragequit from tf2 for now.   I offically ragequit from tf2 for now. EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:08 am

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I offically ragequit from tf2 for now.   I offically ragequit from tf2 for now. Empty

Back to top Go down

I offically ragequit from tf2 for now.
Page 1 of 1