Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your best moments?

Go down 
+6
kigbariom
Crimson_SoulZ
firestorm
Averytn
NaFrey
MC-117
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MC-117

MC-117

What is your best moments? Empty
PostSubject: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:41 pm

I was playing Gravelpit on the Derphub server, We were defending last point. All was well when a enemy medic krits a demo-man and came rushing in. Our engies managed to deplete their krits by preventing the duo from advancing since you know, krits does not work on buildings. Eventually though our sentries got destroyed by enemy Soldiers and the Demo-man jumped on the last point. With 20 seconds on the clock. I sticky jumped towards the tower, shot off 3 stickies at the main-entrance where the enemy Soldiers were and a sticky on last point. I pulled out my grenade launcher and detonated my stickies killing 4 people at the main-entrance, caused the enemy demo-man to be knocked back from the point and up in the sky. With a unhealthy dose of Kickassium, I airshotted the demo-man, dropped down; pulled out my pan and critted the enemy medic who was heading on last to meet the already dead demo-man. The best part? I was recording a demo that time Very Happy

So guys, what are your greatest moments?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonblacksecretagent.blogspot.com
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:55 pm

A pretty good moment of mine was when I was playing on XJZ once. You know how people say that generally ubering a Direct-Hit Soldier is a bad idea? I proved them wrong. We were playing Badwater, and I was on offense, 30 seconds left on the clock. The payload cart had passed the ramp towards the last point, but they had 2 sentries guarding it, one on the left side, under the platform, and the other on the right side, under the offices or whatever that's called. Our team was putting up a decent attack, after all, managing to push that far even when most of the XJZ Regulars were on the defending team; all thanks go to our 2 medics Very Happy .

So I had a medic buddy with a 100% charge, and we were descending the ramp when the sentry on the right starts shooting us. I take it out with 3 rockets, all in quick succession, and the Engineer didn't know what hit him. The Medic hadn't ubered yet. And most of the defending team was still alive. So my medic buddy and I destroy the sentry on the left with our uber, killing both the soldiers healing by the dispenser. By now, I think the medic had around 30-40% charge left... This RED heavy, then NINJAs down from the platform up top, and lands behind us, vaporizing half the team behind me and my medic. I dispatch him with 2 rockets, but now the charge has run out. We've pushed the cart half-way from the ramp to the last point, when Robzta, in his PRO-DEMOMAN-OMFG-WHAT-A-PRO comes and kills both scouts and soldier on the cart, basically all of those who were pushing it, and sets his sights on my medic. I shoot his feet with my DH, launching him into the air, with him hitting the skybox, while one of the soldiers i killed a while ago respawns and nearly pwns my ass. I kill that soldier, and Robzta is halfway into his fall, and I airshot him. :3 . With renewed vigor, our team wins the round. :DDDD with a score of 6-5.

TL;DR.

and uh...

COOL STORY, BRO.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000
Averytn

Averytn

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:02 pm

When i pulled off 32 kills and 32 headshots in one life Smile and dominated the entire enemy team all in one game Smile.
Back to top Go down
firestorm

firestorm

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm

my best moment is getting juggled by 3rockets by lid in badlands.
it does count right? eating all those awesome rockets
Back to top Go down
MC-117

MC-117

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Ave usual best moment....
"I headshotted over 121 times in 2fort with a kd of 12 to 1 and was 3x higher than the other team MVP"
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonblacksecretagent.blogspot.com
Crimson_SoulZ

Crimson_SoulZ

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Using the FaN to juggle Firestorm in MGE and push him around the bball court.
Back to top Go down
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:44 am

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:
Using the FaN to juggle Firestorm in MGE and push him around the bball court.

It was sickening.
Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:04 am

not best moment but certanly worth mentioning

evaded 2 sentries 1 dispenser 1 pyro 1 sniper 2 engineer 1 heavy and 1 demo who is toro in that eclub server while grabbing the intel

i genuinely thought i was dead

but no

im lucky
Back to top Go down
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:30 pm

My best moments are generally when I kill somebody.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:42 am

My best moment was when I killed the demoman on mid during AFL.

I did it WITHOUT ANY M1LK!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
lulsauce

lulsauce

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:42 am

when i traded a familiar fez for a max head

never forget
Back to top Go down
Pepper

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 pm

basically killed everyone on the blu team with faiya when they killed my sentry :C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your best moments?   What is your best moments? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your best moments?
Page 1 of 1