Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum!

Go down 
+2
firestorm
lolzflare
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lolzflare

Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum! Empty
PostSubject: Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum!   Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Wassup people, Im that guy who always lurks around Starhub ctf_2fort WAY too much. Im an old player, but i wanna see how the competitive side of TF2 works out, since more people on it. So, again, wassup people?

For now, i go by the name "(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻". Yes, im seriouz. Internet, seriuz buiznez.

cheers
Back to top Go down
firestorm

firestorm

PostSubject: Re: Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum!   Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 pm

hi there,

i think i see you around in starhub arena often enough.

Sadly, this clan stopped playing competitve tf2 awhile back due to lack of players who are good and motivated enough to train for competitive tf2. We do however still play casual tf2 with internals now and then (competitive style 6vs6).

If you're looking for a serious tf2 clan which focuses heavily on competitive tf2, this is not the clan for you.
If you feel like bumping around in tf2 and a whole bunch of other games we play with each other once in awhile, this is the place for you.

By the way, get mumble and connect to Starhub's mumble server. You will find us there allday errday.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum!   Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:20 am

firestorm wrote:
hi there,

i think i see you around in starhub arena often enough.

Sadly, this clan stopped playing competitve tf2 awhile back due to lack of players who are good and motivated enough to train for competitive tf2. We do however still play casual tf2 with internals now and then (competitive style 6vs6).

If you're looking for a serious tf2 clan which focuses heavily on competitive tf2, this is not the clan for you.
If you feel like bumping around in tf2 and a whole bunch of other games we play with each other once in awhile, this is the place for you.

By the way, get mumble and connect to Starhub's mumble server. You will find us there allday errday.

i dont know if i am mad or confus with this comment
Back to top Go down
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum!   Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:47 am

Firestorm lied we still play.
Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
firestorm

firestorm

PostSubject: Re: Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum!   Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum! EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:21 am

ok now im confused lol.

Apparently we are a competitve clan.
Back to top Go down
Lycan

Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum!   Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Hey LolzFlare, I think I have you added on my friend's list for whatever reason. Anyway, we are a community and a competitive clan at the same time. (sort of)

Back to top Go down
http://poofywolfy.com
LToro

LToro

PostSubject: Re: Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum!   Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:06 pm

this is where i started out comp tf2

look at me i started as a troll

now im

still a troll

and a pretty good scout ( i think )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum!   Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hullo World and all who inhabit this forum!
Page 1 of 1