Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

S.T.A.L.K.E.R : a pack of dogs, a pseudodog, a friggin burer, a swamp bloodsucker wow the day couldnt be any better

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bullz

Bullz

S.T.A.L.K.E.R : a pack of dogs, a pseudodog, a friggin burer, a swamp bloodsucker wow the day couldnt be any better Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.L.K.E.R : a pack of dogs, a pseudodog, a friggin burer, a swamp bloodsucker wow the day couldnt be any better   S.T.A.L.K.E.R : a pack of dogs, a pseudodog, a friggin burer, a swamp bloodsucker wow the day couldnt be any better EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:21 am

seriously ?

i went out of the safe house in yanov then suddenly loads of dogs barking at me since im a man of cute dogs i decided to end these badly looking dogs i mean who would love them right? not even kig would like them so yeah i killed the fuck out of them like 4/5 dogs then this pseudodog came out of nowhere i killed it too

when i walk for a bit ( like a goddamn 3/6 steps) then a goddamn burer out of nowhere ( "Burer" = a small dwarf that has some psychokinesis ability can take your guns out of your hands destroy your brains and stuff), i killed it thanks to "jack" the bandit leader who got the best shotgun in the zone ( i killed him earlier ask milk LOL, and of course took his gun) and i literalyy didnt walk at all i heard this loud bloodsucker call and i said FUCK ask carl if you dont believe me (I NEVER LIE BITCHES ARABIANS RULE #1) and yeah I MAD i mean seriously loads of shit on the second map of the game? wow i wonder what waits for me in the 3rd and last map of the game WOW

then i thought eh nothings gonna go wrong if i go down this subway station BUT NOOOO THE WORLD DECIDED TO FUCK WITH ME AGAIN, after i pucked up an artifact SUDDENLY a goddamn controller came out of nowhere well fuck good thing i upgraded my helmet to withstand a bit of psi damage the ni kill the goddamn controller well im mad but im not mad anymore because i have some tom yum

well thats my story of the day what about you?

Spoiler:

look at the time under the radar if you dont believe me this all happens in under 7 minutes ( except the controller )

Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

S.T.A.L.K.E.R : a pack of dogs, a pseudodog, a friggin burer, a swamp bloodsucker wow the day couldnt be any better Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R : a pack of dogs, a pseudodog, a friggin burer, a swamp bloodsucker wow the day couldnt be any better   S.T.A.L.K.E.R : a pack of dogs, a pseudodog, a friggin burer, a swamp bloodsucker wow the day couldnt be any better EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:01 pm

holy fuck no one replied well i guess you can close this forum kig since no one is interested in tf2 anymore

makes me sad but what can ya do

missed the good old days but noooooo new games gotta come in and break everyone apart

we'll see if this update can make the clan get back to its feet but i doubt it

inb4 comment that doesnt have anything to do with clan integrity

Back to top Go down

S.T.A.L.K.E.R : a pack of dogs, a pseudodog, a friggin burer, a swamp bloodsucker wow the day couldnt be any better
Page 1 of 1