Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS) Empty
PostSubject: What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS)   What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:19 am

Kig is literally a down-syndrome, burn victim heavy boy that is concerned about his weight and is constantly cold which is why he wears that funny snow cap.

What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS) Krogbiriom
Back to top Go down
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS)   What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 am

What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS) 6ujtO
I heartily endorse this product or event.
-Kig

Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
Boltersdriveer

PostSubject: Re: What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS)   What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS) EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:35 am

it costs for hundred thousand dollars to watch this picture... for over 9000 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Maniac

Maniac

PostSubject: Re: What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS)   What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:08 pm

WHY IS THAT SCREENSHOT HERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS)   What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS) Empty

Back to top Go down

What Kig doesn't want you to see when he doesn't have his game face on. (PICS)
Page 1 of 1