Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MGEMod Server Is Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Got Milk?

MGEMod Server Is Up Empty
PostSubject: MGEMod Server Is Up   MGEMod Server Is Up EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Hey guys, you might have noticed a new server in your server browser called 'MGEMod hosted by m1lk (HK)'. MGEMod is a mod that kig has been fapping over for a while now helps you practice your 1v1 skills.

To play, join the server in your server browser, or connect to IP 119.236.50.170. Once you get in to the server, type '!add' and select one of the arenas from the list. There are stock maps recreated (viaduct, badlands, granary, coldfront, etc) and a few practice maps (ammomod, bball, etc). If the arena you selected is empty, you will be placed in. If a second player joins, you will start a 1v1. If you are joining an arena that already has players in it, you will be placed in a queue.

When dueling in this mod, you can select soldier, demoman, scout and sniper. No 'utility' classes are allowed (such as engineer, pyro, medic) -- how lame would it be if there was an engineer building a level three sentry in the middle of the map, right?

Most fights are a race to 20 points. You are rewarded a point each time you kill the enemy. When you kill them, they instantly spawn somewhere on the map, and both players get a full 50% buff and all their ammo replensished.

If you change points during a duel, your enemy is rewarded one point.

After the round is over (one player gets to 20 points), the round will end. If no one is in queue, the round will restart and the two players will fight again. If there are more than two people, the loser gets sent to the back of the queue and the winner stays on to defend his honor against the unhygenic Irish masses.

...that's about it.

The mod also features a rank system (you'll see next to your name a number such as 1600), but seriously who the eff cares about that crap. Win the round, increase rank. Exciting.

Enjoy and go kick some butt! The server has only been up for a few hours and already a lot of the regulars of Asiafortress are in there, so the server should be relatively populated. If not, this is still a GREAT way to warm up for scrims if we don't have enough for an internal or a pug. I have 12 slots on the server because I fear too many slots would just make it a crappy laggy mess, but I can increase that number in the future if necessary.

NOTE: the server is set up to let you download files, but if not, here's a direct link to the map.. Put this file in your /tf/maps folder.

Last edited by Got Milk? on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Got Milk?

PostSubject: Re: MGEMod Server Is Up   MGEMod Server Is Up EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:52 pm

This is the most important screenshot in history.

It'll give you an idea of what to expect...plus the added red-ink ramblings of a psychopath.

I probably won't be on tonight because of the SEARING PAIN IN MY FACE.

Or, you could say, 'cause o' me teef, I can't play teef'. Best read in a Cockney accent.
Back to top Go down
Boltersdriveer

PostSubject: Re: MGEMod Server Is Up   MGEMod Server Is Up EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Excellent addition. Keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGEMod Server Is Up   MGEMod Server Is Up Empty

Back to top Go down

MGEMod Server Is Up
Page 1 of 1