Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do I become a good medic?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson_SoulZ

Crimson_SoulZ

How do I become a good medic? Empty
PostSubject: How do I become a good medic?   How do I become a good medic? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:39 am

Ever since I played that one scrim a few weeks ago I'm starting to use the normal medigun. Otherwise I usually use my kritzkreig. The problem is that I can't figure out when to use the ubercharge unlike kritz where I can just use it once it's full. And I also have a little bit of scout annoyances. How do I avoid them?
Back to top Go down
TriEdge

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a good medic?   How do I become a good medic? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 am

Deploy the uber if you or your patient is dying, when you're rushing the whole enemy team or when a crit pipebomb flies in your face(if you're fast enough).

The scout annoyances are pretty easy to avoid. Just stay near the soldiers and/or demo in your team so they can help you kill the scout.
Back to top Go down
Crimson_SoulZ

Crimson_SoulZ

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a good medic?   How do I become a good medic? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:26 pm

When I spotted some soldiers and demomens I tend to jump to avoid their stickies and rockets. Is that a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu The Second

Yatagarasu The Second

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a good medic?   How do I become a good medic? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:
When I spotted some soldiers and demomens I tend to jump to avoid their stickies and rockets. Is that a good thing?
Yes,
Also,
http://www.ubercharged.net/how-to-play-tf2/the-competitive-tf2-guide/
This will come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a good medic?   How do I become a good medic? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Yatagarasu The Second wrote:
Crimson_SoulZ wrote:
Yes,
Also,
http://www.ubercharged.net/how-to-play-tf2/the-competitive-tf2-guide/
This will come in handy.

nice link bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I become a good medic?   How do I become a good medic? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do I become a good medic?
Page 1 of 1