Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most effective Weapon based on any class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullz

Bullz

Most effective Weapon based on any class Empty
PostSubject: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Ok im gonna give you guys the info about all the stuff in bfbc2

i found this info @ brighthub, battlestarts, denkirson.xanga.com, deviant art
oh yeah sorry for the big picture, this kinda serve for the basic info of everything

ASSAULT
Spoiler:

MEDIC
Spoiler:

ENGINEER
Spoiler:

RECON
Spoiler:

Updated Weapon Stats
Spoiler:

Other Info
Spoiler:

Fun stuff
Spoiler:

well i guess that sums it all

DAMN IM TIRED

now i ask you gais

which weapon from each class is the most effective at any given situation a.k.a excels in all combat situation
Back to top Go down
kigbariom
Admin
kigbariom

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:21 am

Bullz, I hate to... be that guy...

It's a lot easier to follow the stats here.

http://denkirson.xanga.com/722757523/bad-company-2/

Yours is still cooler though. It's just that the graph is easy to follow.
Back to top Go down
https://pgtf2.forumotion.com
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 am

yeah i already put the updated weapon stats from xanga

IMO :
assault -> AN-94 : good all rounder, i would have picked M16A2 if the recoil kick wasn't that big
Medic -> M60 : just put this with the magnum ammo, then you are john Rambo
Engineer -> UMP : nice all rounder
Recon -> GOL : cool for sniping
Back to top Go down
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:32 pm

What's weird about this chart is that, hardly any of it applies for me. (Honestly, I don't even like said weapons when I'm using them)

Like, for me I use:

Assault > Vintovka or the M16A2, mostly because I'm really comfortable with both guns
Engineer > SCAR, 9A-91 or the UZI. I hardly ever use the UMP
Medic > Probably the only wep for the medic that applies to me is the M60, but I use the SAW and the PKM a lot more
Recon > I don't even snipe, I usually use a red dot Snaiperskaya with mag. ammo. But when I am, I use the T88 or the M24/M95

As for the non-kit specific, I use the first shotgun (forgot its name), the SAIGA, and the M16 Mod or the Thompson.

Why does i leik werd wepon?
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:16 pm

+rep. 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 pm

dis is gud topic, unlike hot topic.

This thread needs 3 elephants and a brown guy.

elephant elephant elephant monkey

There we go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Reginald Carl II wrote:
dis is gud topic, unlike hot topic.

This thread needs 3 elephants and a brown guy.

elephant elephant elephant monkey

There we go. Very Happy

Nevuer.
Back to top Go down
Bullz

Bullz

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:41 pm

no no no

guys maybe im not clear on this

within this weapons stats guide

i want to ask you whats your favorite weapons ( any class, any type, 2/3/4/5/6/9 kind is allowed its your choice, AND provide with info why is it good in your opinion)

recoil? RoF? less bullet to kill? accuracy? what ever you can think of

maybe after you gais posting we could exchange opinion to which is the best all round weapon
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Okai, I'll post tomorrow, I'm off for the night.
Back to top Go down
Reginald Carl II

Reginald Carl II

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:32 am

Well, then Bullz:

imo, for the Assault the better weapons are the AN-94, the AEK74, the M16A2 and the XM8, mostly because they don't have as much recoil as you would expect, and they pack a whole lotta punch. The AEK74 and the XM8 are usually the better automatic weapons compared to the M416, which has a ton of recoil. As for semi-auto, yeah, the AN-94 and the M16A2.

For the engie, I think the UZI, UMP, SCAR and the AKS74U are pretty much the best all-rounders. I haven't really toyed around with the engie as much as I should, but I usually use him as a main attacking force compared to the assault, which I use for slightly more tactical schtuff which I won't get in to.

As for medic, probably the M60, hands down is the best. I can get 5 good kills in with full health remaining if using the M60. Works really well along with the marksman or magnum ammo upgrade.

Recon for me, is the SV98 with red dot (which is more up close and personal combat). But for the general sniper, pretty much any gun will do the job as long as you understand the scoping and the bullet drop of each weapon. Bullet drop with the mag. ammo is a little unpredictable, though. It could fly straight and fall right back down sometimes.

hopefully you gugs can expand on this larvely topick.
Back to top Go down
NaFrey

NaFrey

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:55 pm

To B00lz:

Assault: AN-94 Abakan with zeh Magnum ammo. upgrade with a 4x scope is very good in my opinion, IF you fired first. The AUG with Magnum ammo is also a good deal, provided you're fighting in close quarters. The AUG's accuracy drastically decreases the farther the target. The M416 is also a good pick because of the quick reload, and its sexiness.

Engineer: AKS-74u is my all-time favorite engineer weapon because of it's accuracy.

Medic: M60 is GRREEEAAAAAT. Even without the magnum ammo, this gun is a beast to be reckoned with. So is the MG36 for me, because of the included sights.

Recon: The GOL will remain my most favorite weapon, in the game. That + magnum ammo. + 12x scope is a force that can totally eliminate how many snipers on the enemy team has an M95.

Love,
NaFrey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most effective Weapon based on any class   Most effective Weapon based on any class Empty

Back to top Go down

Most effective Weapon based on any class
Page 1 of 1